Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Singapore #016 - Cake Spade

Popped by Cake Spade last night after our girls night out for chicken buffet at Chicken Up.

We went around 8plus but many of the cakes were already sold out.
In the end, we got the last piece of Red Velvet Cake and Brownie Bottom Cheesecake.

Red Velvet Cake (S$5.90)

The Red Velvet cake is moist inside and fluffy cream on its outside. 
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake (S$6.20)
The cheesecake is rich and dense yet it is easy to swallow.

Since there were 8 of us, we went for another 2 more cakes.

Molten Cake with ice cream (S$7)
Nutella Fudge Crumble (S$4.20)
I always believe that the most simple food is the most difficult food to make it delicious. The deliciousness of the Nutella Fudge Crumble (served warm) just made us happy kids again.

Although I think coffee will compliment the cakes, we went ahead with these artfully packaged tea bottles. I tried the Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. I couldn't taste the ginseng! In fact, I like the light, little sweetness taste of green tea and honey. I'm going to find these teas from the super marts and store them in my fridge!


1 Tras Link
#01-06
Orchid Hotel
Singapore 078867
Tel: +65 6444 3868

No comments:

Post a Comment