Monday, November 4, 2013

Singapore #015 - Baker & Cook

Baker & Cook is a nice place to chill out especially on a chilly rainy Monday afternoon.







I ordered a regular latte ($5) and chocolate eclair ($4.40) while waiting for my sis to join me after her exams. I really love the eclair. The proportional of the cream and pastry is just right and pastry is very soft.



I really like the new lens style camera. Very light and convenient and image quality is better than my iPhone.

After waiting for 30 mins, my sis finally came with her friend and we started to indulge with good food

Egg Benedict with bacon ($17)

Pancake Stack ($17)

Simply Scrambled Eggs with Salmon ($18)

URA no longer permits outdoor seating and therefore the seats are limited. Do drop by early or you might have to pack and go.

77 Hillcrest Road
Singapore 239072
Mon - Thu 8am - 6pm
Fri - Sat 8am - 8pm
Sun 8am - 6pm
Tel: +65 6636 5865

No comments:

Post a Comment