Sunday, November 3, 2013

Taiwan #002 - Aranzi Cafe

During my last business trip to Taiwan last month, I chanced upon this cafe in Shinkong Mitsukoshi (Taipei Nanxi), Aranzi Cafe for dessert with my colleague after our dinner at Xin Yeh.

This place is absolutely adorable, filled with lots of Aranzi characters. Like me, you may probably not know who the Aranzi characters are. But once you see them, you will know who they are. They are commonly found on the notebooks/diaries that are selling in Artbox.




 The panda is definitely very familiar to most of us!

Aranzi cafe is very detailed. Even their cakes are in the shapes of the characters.

We ordered the White Rabbit Strawberry Cake (NT$180)
The top of it is made of full fresh cream and the two layers of sponge cakes sandwiching the strawberries.

I ordered a latte and my colleague had a mocha.
And wahhhhh the drinks had the characters too!
Totally adorable. We tried to drink it without ruining the shape.


Arzani Cafe (阿朗基阿龍佐)
12 Nanjing West Road, Zhongshan District,
Taipei City
新光三越南西2館4F
Tel: (02) 25224608

No comments:

Post a Comment