Monday, November 4, 2013

Korea #008 - 팔가막창 (Palja Makchang)

Often I travel to Korea alone because of business trip and I do not have the chance to get to visit Haha's shop. Finally, I got the chance last month when I met up with my Korean ex-colleague. Thanks to her, we managed to find the shop. It was quite a walk away from Hongdae subway station.




The waiters no longer wear the Running Man tee! So sad :(


Since this shop specializes in intestine, we order an original pork intestine and a marinated spicy intestine



We also ordered the lunchbox. It's very simple dish. Rice with ikan bilis, fried egg, sausages, yellow radish and kimchi

P.S. Be careful when you are there as the floor is quite slippery

서울시 마포구 서교동 395-17 1층
Seokyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, 395-17
1st floor
Tel: +82-2-325-8081

No comments:

Post a Comment