Sunday, November 3, 2013

Singapore #011 - Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong

Craving for Hong Kong food?
I will recommend you to visit Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong at TripleOne Somerset.

The menu board looks exactly the same as 大家樂!

Food tasted exactly the same too!

Fried kway teow was not very fantastic.... I felt there was not much ingredients and the chinese sausage was too salty. Unlike the fried kway teow, the fried rice was very nicely cook. You can see every grains of rice and very generous with the prawns and char siew.

Both kway teow and fried rice come with a beverage. You can choose coffee, tea or soy bean milk.
Each set is around $12 if I remembered correctly.



We also ordered club sandwiches too. Quite a good choice for snacking.

Lastly we had the 3 meat combination. The roasted meat (燒肉)was sold out (we were there around 6.30pm) so I assumed it must be really nice.
In the end, we chose the roasted duck meat, char siew and steamed chicken.
The meats were really tender and yummilicious.

Comparing with other HK cafes like Kim Gary & Xin Wang, I find Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong the most authentic and the one I will return to each time I miss HK Cha Chan Teng food!

Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong
TripleOne Somerset #01-K1/24/25
111 Somerset Road
Tel: +65 6732 8798

No comments:

Post a Comment