Saturday, December 28, 2013

Singapore #019 - Cups N Canvas

Before heading to PlayNation last night, we planned to have our dinner away from the usual weekend crowd in town and I googled Cups N Canvas that is right in Selegie Road.

Cups N Canvas


This place just gives a cosy and still chrismasy feeling… Tables were all taken up but the place was spacious during dinner time which was what I wanted to look for… somewhere to enjoy coffee and able to chat (and not shouting to one another).

I think this is the first time I found sweet potato latte selling in Singapore. Sweet Potato latte was my love and a drink that I will order each time when I'm in Korea. 
It tasted quite different from Korea; Korea still has the best sweet potato latte. The one in Cups N Canvas was not bad though, it has a light sweet potato taste and there's also sweet potato puree.

Sweet Potato Latte
Lobster Pasta
Breakfast Canvas
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Cheesecake
They also have very interesting fruit beer like Apple Beer and Mango Beer. I will definitely try them during my next visit.

139 Selegie Road
Singapore 188309
Tue - Thu 10:30 - 22:00
Fri - Sat 10:30 - 23:00
Sun 10:00 - 20:00
Tel: +65 6884 6855

No comments:

Post a Comment