Saturday, December 28, 2013

Singapore #020 - 海底捞 (HaiDiLao) Hot Pot


We went to HaiDiLao Hot Pot at Clarke Quay on Boxing Day to celebrate mummy's birthday.
I tried to call on Christmas Eve to make reservation but it was already full. They told me to call 30 mins before coming down to take queue number so I did at 6pm, hoping to get a table by 6.30pm.

When I reached at 6.30pm, they told me my table was not ready so I went to walk around. After 30 mins, they did not call so I went back again. My table was still not available, I was told to have a seat and enjoy some snacks first. Alright… service was good… they took stools out for us to sit and served us with tea, popcorns and longans. At a corner, there was also free manicure service but there was a queue for it since only 1 person at a time -.-"

Finally after 1.5hr of waiting (starting from the time i called), we managed to get a table! 
We ordered our food thru the iPad given, sounds cool ya.

We ordered the yuanyang (choice of 2 soups) pot - Mala (Spicy) & Black Chicken Soup.

First: Choose your soup base. Yuanyang Pot (S$20)
Black Pork (S$12)
Wagyu Beef (S$56)
Luncheon Meat (S$8)
Pork Belly (S$14)
Cuttlefish Cake (S$14)
Soon Hock Fish (S$26)
Prawn (1/2 portion, S$4)

Crispy Meat (S$10)
Pork Intestines ($10)
Crown Daisy/Tang-O (S$6)
Golden Mushroom (S$6)
Black Fungus (S$6)
Fried Rice (S$3)
Prosperity Noodel (S$2)
I must say service is definitely excellent! My mum accidentally spilled the drink and immediately 2 of the waitress attended to us with towels and clearing up the mess. They refilled our soup without us requesting and changed our plates for a few times. Of course, unlike those steamboat buffet (that is cheap), the ingredients served are very fresh. This is why I think it's more worth the money to pay a little more and get good quality of food.

Note: Free flow of selected drinks are charged at $3 per person and free flow of sauces/fruits/desserts at $3 per person. Also, if you are having additional orders, you need to inform the waitress as the order cannot be sent directly to the kitchen after the 1st order.

2nd Floor, 3D Building,
River Valley Road, Clarke Quay
Singapore
10:30 - 03:00
Tel: +65 6337 8626/ 6337 8627

No comments:

Post a Comment