Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Taiwan #001 - Melange Cafe

During my first business trip to Taiwan in last December, I had some free time on a Sunday and decided to go and visit one of the cafes that was highly recommended online.

As I had no idea where the cafe was, I hopped on a cab to get there. As the cafe was located along a small alley, the cab driver told me to alight at the main road and walk in. The cafe is near towards the main road (around 2 mins walk) so it is quite easy to find.


There are 2 outlets on the same street (no. 17 & no. 23). Both cafes were fully packed. Many couples, friends and families came here for tea break. And since I was alone, I was able to easily get a seat but near to the kitchen area.


I brought Rila along with him so my brunch will not be so lonely!

Pacific Moon (愛情果粒茶) - Wanted to be adventurous and tried on this tea. One sip it was kind of sour. But after a few sips, I was gotten used to the taste and like it!

Strawberry Cream Waffle (草莓奶油鬆餅)- The waffles are soft and blend really well with the strawberries and cream. *thumbs up*

Melange Cafe (米朗琪咖啡館)
No. 23, Lane 16, Section 2, Zhongshan North Rd
Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
台北市中山北路二段16巷23號
Mon - Sun: 7.30am - 10pm
Tel: (02) 2567-3787

No comments:

Post a Comment