Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shopaholic #002 - I.T. Label

I.T. label from Hong Kong houses many brands like tout a coup, b+ab (endorse by Angelababy), izzue, 5cm, Musium Div, Katie Judith, puzzle, Jeffrey Campbell, etc.

Every year during mid August, I.T. label begins its further reduction sale till 90% in Hong Kong.
It's really a good deal!

I bought this pair of Jeffrey Campbell sandals (Usual Price 1,799HKD, S$295) at 459HKD, S$75.

And I also bought alot of tops from izzue, tout a coup and musium div. average around S$20+ per top.

And just last Saturday after brunch at five & dime, I popped by I.T label in Wisma Atria (Singapore) to check out the sale in Singapore. b+ab, izzue and shoes were having 50% storewide while the rest are at 30%. Additional 20% is given for purchase of minimum 5 items from all brands.

In the end, I bought 3 tops from izzue and 1 top from b+ab. The good deal for this purchase was the pair of puzzle shoes!

Usual Price: $189, Discounted Price: $63.60
Next time when I.T. starts their sales again, keep a look out. You may get good deal anytime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment